The candidate interested in applying On-Line for Joint CSIR-UGC Test for JRF & LS(NET), December, 2017 are advised to note the following and then Click on the Apply-Online button given at the bottom:
1. Please go through the Detailed Notification at our website: www.csirhrdg.res.in . The candidate must satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for this test before applying for this test.
2. Download the Challan Proforma and deposit the requisite examination fee in any of the Indian Bank branches spread all over India. or pay fee through NEFT from any bank using particulers mentioned in bank challan proforma.
3. Before applying On-Line, keep the following information /codes ready with yourself like; Subject name, Exam Centre, Date of Birth, Marks obtained (in relevant subject of M.Sc./Equivalent Exam based on notified Educational Eligibility Criteria), Challan details(Bank name, Branch/city name, Branch code, Journal No. challan date etc.). See para 5.2 of Main notification.
4. Apply Online using the "Apply-Online button" given at the bottom. Candidates should preview their entire application form before final submission. No change in the application form will be possible after final submission of online application.
5. After successfully submitting the application online, candidates will be assigned system generated Application Number. The candidates are required to take print out of the Application Form (on A4 size paper), paste his/her recent photograph, put his/her signature at the required places, attach requisite certificate(s) and send along with CSIR marked copy of fee deposited Bank Challan in his/her own envelop(5”X11”) to Deputy Secretary(Exams), Examination Unit, Human Resource Development Group, CSIR Complex,opposite Institute of Hotel Management, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi-110012 so as to reach on or before 30-09-2017 (07-10-2017 for remote areas). Envelope to be used for sending the completely filled in hard copy of online application form must be superscribed at the top as “Application for Joint CSIR-UGC Test for JRF & LS(NET), December, 2017” and, Subject Code, Online Generated Application Number, Centre code & Medium of Exam Code (1 for Hindi or 2 for English) must also be mentioned at the envelope.
Failing to comply with this procedure may lead to summary rejection of application/candidature.
6. The eligible candidates, in their own interest, are advised to keep photocopy of sides of the completed Application Form (hard copy), Online Generated Application Number, Challan copy( as a proof of fee deposit) and three identical copies of the passport size photographs which has been affixed on the Application Form.